Monday, May 17, 2010

Haircut Time!

My shaggy-haired husband (and I mean that in the most affectionate way) had asked several times to let Lucas' hair grow out (maybe to look more like him?) only to come home from work to see our boy with a fresh haircut. :) Since it was wintertime, I made a deal with him that we'd let it grow until it got hot enough outside to make Lucas sweaty- and who wants long sweaty hair stuck to his face? (Besides Laith) :) So, after 3 months of hair growth, off to the barber chair we went. As much as I like his new sporty cut, I kinda miss the shag now that I look back on photos! What's your vote? Should we let it grow out again when the summer's over?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote is to let it grow out. But who knows, by the end of the summer he may like his hair short.

Daniel

Janeen said...

I like it long - he is so cute!

Laila said...

I actually think he looks younger with it shorter...super cute either way : )