Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today is Laith's Birthday!


Laith awoke this morning to a crown and cape with a birthday cake cut-out attached to the back of it! He was so excited to wear his new outfit as you can see in the photo. I told him he had to wear his getup to work because all day was Superhero-Birthday-Laith-Day but somehow he forgot it at home! If only he had remembered it, his coworkers wouldn't have taken him out to lunch at the Quickie Mart Gas Station and instead would have treated him to a meal much more fitting for a SuperHero Birthday Man. When he got home we had cake and crying baby to finish off the celebrations. :)
Actually, tomorrow night we'll be going out to dinner at a fancypants restaurant sans baby. Annie will be babysitting Lucas while we're gone (just kidding- we got human sitters). I love to celebrate Laith's birthday because it's a day all about him and I appreciate him so much and I'm so thankful that he's in my life and is my husband! Happy Birthday Laith!

No comments: