Thursday, October 30, 2008

Apple Boy

Lucas goes INSANE whenever we round the corner at the grocery store and he sees the apples on the far side of the wall. As I push him in his cart closer and closer he gets more and more excited. Sometimes he has a false-start because he mistakes the tomatoes for his beloved fruit. This excitement is 10 times what we saw when he got his first balloon. I quickly weigh the apple and get our price tag before I wash it in the cosmetics area's sink and hand it over to the poor baby about to explode with apple-desire. Since he's so little and most babies don't get as many teeth as early as Lucas, he gets lots of looks, laughs and comments as he eats the entire apple all by himself.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your narrative of this, I can totally picture it. Lucas all flapping his arms and panting like a puppy as he sees the apples. I bet he's pointing at them too, "I want that mommy!"