Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aunt Karen's Visit!





I've got so much catching up to do with these blog posts! Laith went on a guys' mountain biking trip to Durango, CO in mid-September and I felt a little apprehensive about taking care of Lucas all by myself for 5 days. Soooo, in comes Aunt Karen to the rescue! We had a great time catching up and spending time together and Karen was a big help to me in managing Baby. She also got Lucas one of his favorite stuffed animals- Pretty Petunia the Piglet. Lucas likes to chew on her tail and poke her in the eyes. True love. :)

1 comment:

Cheasty said...

oh my goodness, i'm just catching up on your blog and i can't believe how HUGE lucas is getting! and so CUTE! sigh... lovely baby.

hey, did something small and flat and photographic, yet with words, arrive in the mail at your place yet from Nicaragua? ;)