Friday, September 3, 2010

Bye Old House











This was the first house Laith and I bought together. We painted and renovated, built a back patio, and became a family of 3 here. We loved our (just finished!!!) kitchen and the potential of the loft area but won't miss the loud creaking floors, the fact that our AC couldn't keep up with the triple digits outdoors, and the bad accoustics that necessitated ultra-quiet ninja manuevers and hushed voices during naps and bedtimes. We are very excited to move into our new (albeit rental) house! It's beautiful with a great floorplan and lots of natural light. We'll post photos of it soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pics are hard for me to look at!!! Still!
but i am very happy for you and can't wait to see the new place.

Karen said...

I can see you doing ninja moves! I just said to Matt, there is a reason she is my best friend :)