Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lambert family photo shoot






Nikki and I have been getting together for the kids to play as soon as the 8 month gap in Lucas' and Rosemary's ages stopped being such a big deal. They love running around with eachother and Nikki and I get the chance to catch up and enjoy eachother's company! Now that they have a new family member (well, not super-new- he's 7 months old) Nikki asked if I would do a family photo shoot for them. Unfortunately, the weather was insanely cold and rainy so we did the session indoors in their living room. I think they turned out great and have a sweet, homey feel to them. The kids are so adorable in their own ways- Rosemary is bouncy and imaginative and so much fun and Hugh is smiley and mellow and so cute I want to squeeze him all day long!

1 comment:

Boosh said...

these are so sweet!