Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in Tucson

Laith, Lucas and I spent 5 wonderful days in Tucson for Christmas this year. Lucas is at just the right age to be totally in awe of all the material things surrounding the holiday...He had so many fun experiences here. He learned how to operate the electric train,
He got his first carpentry lessons (Paul MADE this wooden peg toy for him in 10 minutes!)
He got lots of great gifts,



and he baked cookies with Meemom! Laith took these baking photos by the way- I love these shots he got!







And Sierra got a treat too!
Lucas loved playing with Paul

and snuggling with Meemom

Thanks for making our visit so wonderful with all the gifts, activities, and babysitting Mom and Paul!

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

That is an awesome wooden peg toy! I wish I had skills like that to make my kid toys. The cookie pics are great. I especially like the one where's he's trying to taste one off the cookie sheet!

The Daddy said...

Choo, Choooooooo... vrooooom, humpf, humpf, humpf (eating cookies), weeeeeeeeeeee! "Mommy ice cheam?" pretty much sums up that trip!