Saturday, March 28, 2009

Smithville

A little family vacation out in the boonies. It's nice to get away from the city for a weekend...
While sitting on our little patio one afternoon, we noticed that for 30 min straight we didn't hear a single man-made noise. No motors, airplanes, yelling, doors slamming, etc. Just the wind rustling through the trees and the birds singing. SO relaxing.

You know the town is tiny when the water tower looks like this!

Lucas sees a big tanker truck:




I found a rock. It's pretty.I think I'll keep it. I can put it in my pocket!


2 comments:

Amy E. said...

I love driving through Smithville on the way to my mom's house in southern Texas. We'll have to stop and check out that hiking trail sometime. Beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

how excited was lucas to sit on that awesome bike? he must have been in 7th heaven.