Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Hortons Visit!


Uncle Matt and Aunt Karen arrived the day after Christmas. I was so excited to see them, spend time with them and introduce them to Lucas! Karen has been my best friend since sophomore year in highschool- so even though she's not my biological sister, she's close enough and gets the title 'aunt' (or is it spider...see spy-cam photo)

Lucas welcomed the Hortons with a big soupy poop that I honestly could not have managed on my own. He had been holding back on bowel movements for the past 4 days, waiting for this special occasion. Afterwards he got an unscheduled bath!


Some of the fun outings we were able to do with Karen and Matt included a hike up Mt Bonnell,


A visit to Stevie Ray Vaugn,


A visit to Stubbs BBQ Gospel Brunch,




And a visit to the Rosedale playground!

It was such a great time to catch up and both Matt and Karen were so helpful and wonderful with Lucas. One of their Christmas presents to us was a night out for Laith and I while they watched the baby boy. Yay! We hope to visit again soon!

No comments: