Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another milestone!




Lucas and Laith were playing on his bedroom floor this evening and I went in to take pictures of them. Luckily, as I had the camera to my eye, Lucas rolled over for the first time ever! He went from tummy to back and towards his left side. Just like his first smile, this "first" was performed under low light conditions so tilt your monitor to get a good view of the video. The still photos are of his first roll and the video is of his third roll! Yay, Lucas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is soooo cool! It's amazing how fast his development is happening! Go Lucas! Also, I really like the little baby center gym thing. He apparently does, too.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh the video is awesome! Wheeeeee!
Apparently all his activity in the last few days was because he was working on this milestone!