Saturday, September 10, 2011

July Misc

Simple pleasures... my mom mailed the kids an envelope full of balloons! We all had so much fun, and Lucas learned how to blow one up for the first time!



My little boy is looking older these days.
It's not until I see him from a distance that I see (with relief) that he's still small. :)
Lucas did a summer series at the Little Gym to burn off the extra energy loads he somehow acquired upon turning 3 1/2. Sophie wanted to join in SO badly.
Here he learns how to hold and swing a bat. He tells me one day (maybe when he's a big 4 year old) he'll be able to play baseball.

Lucas' latest obsession: Making mixtures. This is a summer time-passer I stole from my friend Ravyn. Here are her kids making mixtures :)

Superhero hands!


The toddler room at the Discovery Museum


Sophie still gets VERY happy about drinking water.

No comments: