Friday, September 23, 2011

August Misc

Sophie loves rattles and 'shakers'. Here she's playing with a canister of sprinkles!
Lucas' hair is getting so long! We're letting it grow for now to see what it does as it goes past his eyes. I think he'd be really cute rocking a shaggy surfer do! Or...
a mohawk! Ha!
He is absolutely our son... engineer daddy and master-organizer mommy are proud! :)
Sophie says, "I squish your head!"
Singin in the rain!
We got a TON of rain this August/Sept.
I'm in love with Sophie's little pointer finger and pincher grip. I just want to eat those chubby little hands! Here's she is steadily going for a small pebble in the driveway.
Painting is still Lucas' favorite art medium. Water colors and crayon-wax-resist in particular!

2 comments:

blueskypie said...

I love the photo of Lucas with his rainbow car collection, placed just so! I had flashbacks of a conversation where we discussed our mutual love of putting things (diapers, kid dishes) in rainbow order ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN! The rainbow cars!!!! He's an artist! I LOVE it! I really want a print of that. but, you know I love rainbows. Seriously, that is so amazing and so Lucas. And the mohawk pic is also great. He's a child model, that boy!
And Sophie is just so ADORABLE. I can't believe how big she is. I really hope to see you all soon.