Friday, June 27, 2008

San Francisco

Laith, Lucas and I flew to San Francisco over Memorial Day weekend to attend the wedding of one of my college friends. It was great to catch up with Peter and Andrea and we were also soooo excited about staying in a hotel right next to Golden Gate park. We were able to walk everywhere for meals and go hiking right out the door. It was cool enough out (50s-60s) that we weren't sweating out of every pore like we do in Austin and Lucas was very comfortable in his carrier. It was almost like we had our old pre-baby life back because Lucas was totally content to be carried everywhere and we could really check out the city without hearing a peep.

Lucas has been spending too much time in the Haight Ashbury area and flashes us the peace sign. :)
Hiking at Buena Vista Park. At the top there's a view of the city and the Golden Gate Bridge.

It really wasn't hot enough for a tank top but walking these San Francisco hills was a workout for this flat-lander!
Lucas LOVES display cases- especially if there's food inside.
Peter and Lucas at Golden Gate Park

Peter and Andrea's wedding was beautiful and I had the honor of being their photographer! I posted my favorites below.













1 comment:

Lynne M said...

Wow, these are some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen. I love the one of the couple sitting on the wall. Beautiful!