Saturday, March 8, 2008

Virginia Visit



I recently read an article in the paper about "mom-nesia" and I definitely have it. You'd think the one thing I wouldn't forget on a trip out of town would be my camera. It's practically glued to my body. Somehow, I managed to leave for the airport without it on our trip to Virginia. So, photos here are courtesy of family who did NOT forget THEIR cameras. :)
We had a great visit- all 5 of the Vincent siblings were there, Laith's mom came to town from West Virginia to see us all, and a couple of the aunts and uncles also came by for a visit to oooh and ahh over our beautiful baby boy! We also finally were able to complete our family tree wall hanging for Lucas' room. We wish we had the space to include the hands of the entire extended family, but then it would be too big for his walls! :) We'll include the great aunts/uncles and 2nd cousins in a written family tree in his baby book and with all the photos we'll be taking in subsequent visits when I DO remember my camera!

No comments: