Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend with another attempt at hiking at Turkey Creek. I made it maybe about a mile this time before I got woozy for lack of energy/food. This was even after eating a big breakfast! Well, I've learned my lesson and will pack provisions next time! Nursing a baby really takes a lot out me! I caught Annie in action while she stalked each approaching dog and lay in wait to pounce on them as they got close. So funny!
After lots of nice napping and down-time, we decided to go outside and take a few photos but Lucas tends to knit his eyebrows and look uncomfortable outdoors due to the brightness. He really looks his cutest late at night with most of the lights out- not a good picture taking atmosphere! I'll try again during his stroller ride tomorrow.

No comments: