Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update

Had another prenatal appointment today. The midwife said I was measuring as big as a 42-weeks-gestation woman. No wonder I feel so huge! So, she decided to do an ultrasound to see if the largeness was due to baby or to extra amniotic fluid. Turns out it's mostly baby! I'm already dilated 2 cm so my body is at least at a good starting point for birthing. She gave me a list of things to do to encourage labor to start and for Lucas to arrive within a week's time! Hopefully these will work and I won't have to continue growing and growing. When I got home, I did some last minute stuff for Lucas' bedroom (since I'm hoping he'll be here soon) and now it's finished! Here's the photo below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks GREAT! We can't wait to meet him, too!

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest rug. Whoever picked that out has taste!