Sunday, October 14, 2007

Downtown Fun

Now that I'm officially off of bed rest, Laith and I decided to get up early and go for a long walk. The Town Lake Park was recently completed and we wanted to check out the fun new water features. Each little fountain cycled on and off, so we made a game of running to the other side, trying to avoid each spout as it turned on. I imagined doing this with Lucas as a young toddler in a stroller and thought it would be so much fun. I hope he arrives soon- I'm getting really uncomfortable in my huge body and there's really no more space left for him to grow! I'm putting my bets on October 18th and Laith is predicting the 16th. If I win, Laith buys me a smoothie. If Laith wins, Laith buys me a smoothie. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smoothie update: try the Jamba Juice Orange Dream Machine!!!! Deeeeeelicious. We need a Lucas, Jenna, and Laith update! I love the photos, though. I hope you are well!