Friday, October 14, 2011

Lucas' Birthday Wish List

Me: "What do you hope to get for your birthday this year, Lucas?"
Lucas: "Ummmmm, a cheese knife!"
Me: "Okay.... what else do you want?"
Lucas: "A giant robot as tall as you are, Mommy! And it has lots of dials and makes us breakfast!"
Me: (not sure he gets the concept on what are normal types of presents...) "That would be really cool, Lucas! But what kinds of things would you like to get that we've seen in a toy store?"
Lucas: "Pretend scissors!"
Me: "But you already have REAL scissors."
Lucas: " Yes, but I don't have pretend ones yet!"
Me: (I give up) :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But seriously, don't you also want that giant robot to make you breakfast???
I love the pretend scissors. Kids are awesome. I don't have any yet either, and I was just thinking about how I also don't have a pretend pair of pants or a pretend blender...I better get on my christmas wish list.

AstroYoga said...

Hey, pretend scissors are EASY. Wrap an empty box and you are done! You can even make them Gigantic by wrapping a huge box.