Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family Photo Session!!!


My mom bought me the most amazing birthday present ever this past year and I waited until now to cash it in! A professional family photo session! I'm so happy to have this year with our brand new family of 4 documented. It's been tumultuous with so many big changes (new house, new job, new baby, new preschool, etc etc) and I was letting photos with Laith and I and the kids slip by because wow, it's nearly impossible to hold a camera and keep the kids happy while keeping Laith and I looking natural. Enter Cramer Photo and a beautiful record of where we are in 2011 is now a happy collection of keepsakes.

Lucas was shy at first.




Can you see how squirmy the kids are here! Totally how it is in real life!




2 comments:

Amy E. said...

Love it! The squirminess was definitely captured but in a really lovely way :)

Anonymous said...

these are great!!!! what an excellent gift idea. your family is beautiful, and I can tell sophie has made you all so happy.