Friday, October 23, 2009

How Does He Love Me? Here Are 2 Ways:


Laith and I love to do little things for eachother that may seem childish or silly but in reality these small gestures make us so happy! One of these things is taking the time to cut a sandwich in triangles after putting it together for the other person. And here's a new one: Cutting out the bacon strips into tiny hearts before cooking them in the microwave! And voila: my packed lunch before heading out to shoot a wedding. Thank you Laith! :)

3 comments:

Amy E. said...

I love little gestures like this. I think it really is wonderful to do little things for each other, especially once you have kids. It's so much harder to make grand gestures after kiddos! (Great pic, btw)

Anonymous said...

very sweet.

Nikki said...

I just love that there was bacon involved. That's real love.