Sunday, September 6, 2009

Best Friends

It's so much fun for me to see Lucas and Sufyan interacting and it's so cool to see how they're learning new social skills as they play together and grow up together! Lucas talks about Sufyan every day and gets excited whenever he sees him. They readily share things with eachother (often unprompted) that they ordinarily wouldn't with other children. When Ravyn and I run errands with both boys together, what would have been a chore becomes a playdate/mama hang-out and it's so much more fun. We're so lucky to have the Abboushis as neighbors!




2 comments:

AstroYoga said...

I wish you could come to Germany and take photos of my girl! That photo of Sufyan is amazing.

Jenna said...

Thanks for the compliment, Tammy! I wish I could visit Germany too- this summer weather is killing me! :)